Flexovit Distributor Training Program – NOW EXPANDED!
Due to an overwhelming response, we are pleased to announce that Flexovit’s Distributor Training Program has been expanded. Beginning in 2014 we will now offer this comprehensive training five times per year!
The program dates for 2014 are:
- March 30-31
- May 19-20
- July 21-22
- September 29-30
- November 17-18
Here is how it works:
From the time you arrive into Western New York until the time you depart, all of your costs are covered by Flexovit. This includes ground transportation, lodging, and meals.
Flexovit Distributor Training typically runs for a full two days, but can be modified, depending on the needs of the attendees. Your local Flexovit representative will gather your requests for training topics in advance of the program. That information is then communicated to our Corporate Trainer, who structures the program to accommodate any specific requests you might have.
The elements of the Flexovit Distributor Training Program have included topics such as:
- Abrasives Overview – You will learn about the components of a bonded abrasive wheel and the function of bonds, resins, and abrasive grains. Other forms of abrasives covered include: coated abrasives, surface conditioning products, and superabrasives.
- Factory Tour – A highlight of the Flexovit Distributor Training Program is a tour of our factory. You will see our state-of-the-art, automated manufacturing process by observing ALL phases of production. You will see how raw materials are mixed, how bonded abrasive wheels are pressed and baked, and how our products are quality tested. Seeing this process first-hand will help you to become more valuable to your customers.
- Handling and Storage – Best practices are covered to ensure optimal product performance in a safe work environment
- Hands-On Use – Increase your level of comfort in running abrasive products on power tools, under the supervision of Flexovit’s Corporate Trainer. You will see the performance differences between Flexovit products and competitive products, and you will learn how we demonstrate those differences in a meaningful way to customers, using our Productivity And Cost Evaluation (PACE) program.
- Safety – From the care and use of the tools being used to the proper mounting and use of the abrasive products, you will get a comprehensive overview of safety requirements and recommendations.
Please contact your local Flexovit representative today to learn how YOU can get involved in this exciting program.
Categorías: Artciles Inglés, Articles, Flexovit